As summer is coming to a halt, we may grieve the warm nights, lake days, wearing summer clothes, and everything amazing summer has to offer. We tend to change along with the seasons as human beings and I think that's a beautiful thing. Fall is my favorite season because life begins to slow down and is taking time for itself to reset. To help transition me into the cozier season and romanticize my life a bit more, these are the things I do, products I use, and overall, how you can help ease into the cooler nights. To find some good products for bath and body such as the Philosophy brand - Marshalls, Ross, and T.J. MAXX seem to carry this brand from my experience (especially if you're on a budget like me). I also like to thrift for staple pieces for the fall and cute decor which you can definitely find. Create an autumn playlist, take your self to a pumpkin patch or apple picking! I like to switch over all of my accessories to a more "fall theme" as well. Browns, burgundy, deep oranges, and olive-green colors.
Now I already love reading, but to spice it up, I like to try & find books that take place in the autumn, or I like to lean more towards horror books. Curating the perfect fall aesthetic in your life can help you to become more accepting to the changes that are to come. To add on, I love to rewatch shows that give me that cozy, cold- nights feelings. One of these shows for me include True Blood. Pretty little Liars, Gilmore Girls (popular for the fall) and Ghost Whisperer are also good to watch imo. Take yourself to a small-town diner and order the special. Take some coffee to go and head out for a crisp afternoon walk with some headphones and an audiobook or podcast. I hope you girls enjoyed this post, and I know it's only August, but I absolutely cannot wait! The leaves are already changing where I live <3.
- chicpanther


i love this energy
ReplyDeleteIt's def my favorite season for sure ⸜(。˃ แต ˂ )⸝♡
DeleteI usually lean more towards horror books too! lol i've been listening to old goosebumps books on my ipad while getting ready!
ReplyDeletewait that's amazing! I've been debating reading them again just to feel something haha
Delete