Good morning my panther cubs <3. It's been a few days since I've been on, so I wanted to check in and give a little update! The past few days I've had some life changes occur and it's really taken me for a loop. I'm trying to remind myself that everything happens for a reason and to just trust that the universe has my life set out for me already, I just have to have faith and believe. It's been only a few days, but I am starting to feel better about the situation because at the end of the day I can only control what I can control. Stressing over something that I can't change is only going to put me deeper into a hole. I hope everyone is having an amazing day & that's all for now babes >3.
-chicpanther

Heavy on the "I can only control what I can control." I hope everything goes well for you. Continue to have faith, love you queen!
ReplyDelete