Tuesday, July 28, 2026

๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’


 table for one

    In today's society, being in groups, having a ton of girlfriends and always having a companion is what I call "trendy" now. Social media in my opinion has definitely made a huge impact on everything so to speak. Yes, that's nice, however, I believe even if you are in a relationship, have a ton of friends, or maybe you don't and that's okay too! But you should still go out and experience the world just you & only you. One of my favorite activities to do by myself is go to the movies. Now what I like to do is wear comfy clothes, no makeup, bring a blanket (they keep those cinemas FREEZING), and indulge on the butteriest popcorn and crispiest Dr. Pepper. Throw in some extra food if you're feeling adventurous, hehe. Another thing I like to do is go to restaurants, maybe even one I haven't been to before. Order some food, read my kindle, and people watch. This also helps me combat my anxiety in a sense as well because I may feel like everyone is watching my every move, but the reality of it is that nobody is paying any mind to you - just focusing on their meal! Starting off small can be simpler. For example, going to a coffee shop and ordering a nice hot beverage while scrolling through your phone, working on school, or even listening to a podcast (shoutout Morbid - I <3 THEM). Building a relationship with yourself is the best relationship you can form. Overtime this helps you to understand who you are as a person. That's all for now, ciao babes!! 

-chicpanther




4 comments:

  1. I love this! Being in college I'm so far from all of my friends, so I've had to get used to hanging out with myself. It made me nervous at first, but I've learned that I love grabbing sushi solo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Recently it's been hard for me to be alone in public but I'm still learning <3 Grabbing sushi is my favorite thing to do alone!!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! Having friends is good but sometimes you may want a break from all of it. (Whether your friends are busy or you just miss being by yourself). I crave going places by myself, I can’t wait to plan roadtrips and go to diners alone. Although it can get lonely at times when I don’t have anyone to talk to, it’s so worth spending time with yourself. Because at the end of the day, you are with yourself (and only yourself) from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh I want to plan a road trip or little Airbnb getaway for a weekend alone! I think it would be so refreshing

    ReplyDelete